BC95 is a high-performance NB-IoT module with extremely low power consumption. The ultra-compact 23.6mm × 19.9mm 2.2mm profile makes it a perfect choice for size sensitive applications. Designed to be compatible with Quectel GSM/GPRS M95 module in the compact and unified form factor, it provides a flexible and scalable platform for migrating from GSM/ GPRS to NB-IoT network.
BC95 adopts surface mounted technology, making it an ideal solution for durable and rugged designs. The low profile and small size of LCC package allow BC95 to be easily embedded into space-constrained applications and provide reliable connectivity with the applications. This kind of package is ideally suited for large-scale manufacturing which has strict requirements for cost and efficiency.
Due to compact form factor, ultra-low power consumption and extended temperature range, BC95 is the best choice for a wide range of IoT applications, such as smart metering, bike sharing, smart parking, smart city, security and asset tracking home appliances, agricultural and environmental monitoring, etc. It is able to provide a complete range of SMS and data transmission services to meet client-side demand
- Compact-sized NB-IoT module
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Super high sensitivity
- LCC package makes it easy for large volume manufacturing
- Compatible with Quectel GSM/GPRS module, easy for future
- Embedded with abundant Internet service protocols
- Fast time-to-market:
- Reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support
- minimize design-in time and development efforts